Caring for your Health & Safety
Our top priority in Nova Luxury Suites is the safety and well-being of our valued guests. Thus, we created an enhanced safety policy, in accordance to all health and sanitation guidelines for a safe and carefree holiday stay in Santorini.
Read below the health regulations and enjoy a safe stay in Nova Luxury Suites!
Let’s be safe & healthy at Nova Luxury Suites
- Keep Safe Distances at Common Areas
- Wash Your Hands Frequently
- Feel Free to Wear a Mask, it is also provided for free
- Choose Contactless Payments & E-Mail Hotel Communication
All the details about the Health & Safety in Nova Luxury Suites!
- All rooms and common areas are continuously cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all hotel’s common areas and rooms.
- Check-In is performed in an open area or at the reception with 2 guests only.
- Visitors outside the hotel are not allowed.
- Breakfast is served your suite.
- Swimming pool area is also arranged according to distance regulations.
- Our staff always wears masks and provides our customers with consumables, such as antibacterial hand sanitizers, masks and disposable gloves.
- We suggest that all communications with our front desk regarding transfers or concierge services to be are carried out via email.
- We recommend doing all your payments via credit cards and online prior to your arrival.
- We always make sure to stay up to date with all the latest guidelines from the World Health Organization, the Greek Ministry of Health and the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels and train our staff on safe procedures against the Covid-19 virus.
- An appointed doctor and an Official Representative for Covid-19 related incidents and health & safety procedures will always be on call, whereas and we are in direct communication with Santorini’s hospital.